LEAF CLUB REWARDS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Leaf Club Rewards Terms and Conditions
These Rules govern the collection and use of points and set out the terms of contract between Leaf Hotels Ltd and each primary collector. A Primary Collector can register with the Leaf Club Rewards collection scheme by registering with the scheme and can then earn points on most, but not all, purchases.
If you apply to register with Leaf Club Rewards you accept these rules. We may refuse an application for any good reason. Leaf Hotels Ltd reserves the right to change or withdraw the Leaf Club Rewards loyalty scheme at any time and without prior written notification.
The current participating hotels of Leaf Club Rewards are:
- • Ramada Hotel, Dover
- • Holiday Inn Express, Canterbury
- • Best Western Clifton Hotel, Folkestone
- You must be 18 years old or over to be eligible to become a primary collector or to participate in Leaf Club Rewards.
- All Primary Collectors must have a residence in the UK, Channel Island or Isle of Man address. Changes of address must be notified to us.
- You will receive 1 point for every £1 spent and get 2% discount for every qualifying purchase at any participating hotel i.e. 20 pence off for every £10 spent. It will be accepted at all Food and Beverage outlets.
- Points for Events, Weddings & Functions are subject to the hotel discretion
- Points can only be collected at the time of purchase with a valid membership. Points cannot be collected retrospectively or added at a later date.
- Primary collectors can track the number of points they have collected by visiting members.brilliant-rewards.com and entering the relevant details to sign in.
- Leaf Club Reward Points remain the property of Leaf Hotels Ltd at all times and may not be redeemed for cash and they have no cash value.
- We reserve the right to terminate your Leaf Club Rewards Account if, in our opinion, you commit any act which we deem inappropriate. If we terminate your account, all outstanding points, vouchers and discounts which you have accrued, will be immediately cancelled and no cash payments or other compensation will be provided.
- Our standard terms and conditions governing cancellation charges apply.
- Leaf Club Reward points cannot be collected for private group bookings or functions where a unique price has been agreed with you.
- Our terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and we both agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any dispute, issue or other matter which arises between us.
- All offers are subject to availability. You may not be able to use your Leaf Club Reward points in conjunction with other offers. If you are unsure which offers are eligible in the scheme please ask at any participating Hotel.
- Leaf Club Reward points, discounts and offers may not be sold or transferred to any other individual or collector.
- You can terminate your membership at any time by advising us in writing. Any outstanding points, vouchers and discounts which you have accrued will be immediately cancelled and no cash payments or other compensation will be provided.
- By joining Leaf Club Rewards you agree to sign up to our newsletters, to receive updates, offers & promotions by email and or mail.
The information contained in the above rules are subject to change without notice. We may at any time vary these terms and conditions by publishing the varied terms and conditions on our website. You accept that by doing this, we have provided you with sufficient notice of these changes.
The information and materials connected to Leaf Club Rewards cannot be replicated without prior written permission. You may not post, distribute or reproduce any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining owner permission of such rights.